Sep 17, 2020

Thundercats Wave 4 announced

And just like with oast Thundercats waves, I'm only interested in half of it.
The Snowman of Hook Mountain does nothing for me. I'm not going to lie he looks pretty cool for being the Snowman of Hook Mountain, but not cool enough that I'd say: "Damn I'm going to spend $45 on him!"
Also the figure looks like it won't be able to ride a theoretical snowmeow. SMoHM without Snowmeow is almost as bad as He-Man without Battlecat. But for those who wish to sacrifice a Panthor, good luck... and enjoy your Snowman...

Evil Aslan Man is tempting for all the wrong reasons. Yes, I'm aware he is Pumm-Ra, a "Thunderian" that "escaped Thundera's destruction". Pumm-Ra... almost sounds like Mumm-Ra the Everloving. Oh, the jokes I could make with evil lion Jesus, but this is a one-off Mumm-Ra disguise. I just want the Jesus tunic... okay maybe the wrapped Sword of Omens but I don't want to waste $45 on those two things.

These two figures are the ones that are very likely to skip.
The next two are the ones I want.

Mandrilo... or Monkian for my Original Language friends.
I hope he ends up with an ab crunch. He would look incredibly menacing hunched over a knocked down Wilykit... especially with the screaming head.

Lynx-O rounds up the wave. Hopefully Synonym Toast Crunch is still around his release date. Shame that he doesn't come with a Braille Board...
The Braille board is essential to Lynx-O. I feel that skipping it was a huge mistake that HOPEFULLY can be fixed.

Honestly I'm only interested in the last two figures of this wave and that would leave me only with Snarf and Bengali to complete the heroes. For the villains vultureman would be my last figure.

I understand that there are so many characters they can do but right now I don't feel too enthused how about them. Translation: I don't feel like spending $120+ on Amok (with Luna) and Tug-Mug then spend $135+ on Alluro, Red-Eye, and Chilla. Since they'd be on 5 "Filler waves".

No comments:

Post a Comment