Sep 30, 2020

Random Toy Stuff... kinda like an Odds and Ends, but for toys.

KNOW Gwen, S7Panthro, and S7Mumm-Ra have pending Reviews. To be honest I haven't taken the pics yet. Will try to get them done soon so I can sit down and write the review. Real life has gotten too many things in my plate and it impeded me from having fun with the toys. I also need some plumbers tape and I Marvel Legends Green Goblin for the Gwen review. And no I haven't seen any retro wave Green Goblin available at the moment.

I got some AAA batteries for Zordon.
With the light, he looks a bit Holographic, but not necessarily Zordon-y enough. Dammit, I just realized, the Zordon we got is the Turbo version... crap! Does this mean that we have to wait for a Mighty Morphin era Cpmmand Center playset with a MMPR Zordon? Dangflabbit!

I may have found an additional use for Oranges Teela and female MOTWWEU figures.
You can use the Female Oranges figures as Tween Female characters. It's a shame that we cannot do the same thing with their male counterparts though. This is almost bringing back the idea of a custom MOTUC SCALED Modular line that I mentioned many months ago... the one inspired by the WWE CAW Line.

I heard that Snake Mountain is mildly delayed. The earliest they'll start shipping is roughly at the end of October. The shipments will be divided in 4 batches. The latest of these will ship around January 2021. Crap, I may have to delay Filmation Adam and Stratos after the Advent Calendar... I kinda wish I could get Snake Mountain before December, so I can close the Advent Calendar with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment