Sep 4, 2020

Akon wants to male a Wakanda...

I'm trying to figure out what he means by that.
I KNOW he wants to make a futuristic city in Senegal, that is inspired by Wakanda... but still, are we talking about this guy?



Really? The I wanna "love" you guy? It's kinda hard to take him seriously due to this song. Nothing personal, it's just that, all I can think of is this song. I can't disconnect the song from Akon... Don't get me wrong: The idea of pushing a Black Futurist City in Africa sounds all kinds of Amazing. It's just the spokesperson who creates a degree of disconnect. Had the idea come from Forest Whittaker, people wouldn't be as confused as I am... well, unless Whittaker announced it using his Wakandan accent

All jokes aside, good luck to Akon on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment