May 13, 2021

Super7 is re-releasing the Turtles

 For a short time, Super7 will have the 4 vanilla sons of Splinter, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles themselves on preorder. If you missed out on Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo you have one last chance to get the turtles in their standard look... or a feed like a second said to have the more modern alternate head on them now you can get them. Also, they seem to be going at their original $45 price tag.


I got to be honest if it's not what I expected them to do but it's a really cool thing that they did.

Thundercats fans are going to be soooooo pissed at this...

On a bit slightly unrelated news then NECA accessory pack for the movie Turtles it's coming my way! I mean it's Ninja Turtles related and I don't think I could go a full rent about oh mighty minty movie accessory pack is coming... but in order to keep this rant Super 7 related I have to point out that in the next few weeks that iconic Conan sword pose figure also known as Wave 2 of Conan the Barbarian it's shipping... Crom!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment