May 7, 2021

Disney's Ultimates Wave 2: Almost tempting

 Super7 Remembered they have Disney now and just put Wave 2 on Pre-order.

We have a Hippo from Fantasia, The Mad Hatter, Alice (not the Resident Evil one, but the one that eats and drinks random shit she finds... yes, I DID think of a Suck me joke... yes, I immediately regretted it for being so immature.), And last but not least Disney's Robin Hood (and his Archery contest disguise)
I do not care about the hippo. The Mad Hatter while he has tons of stuff, I kind of don't care about him. Not even if March Hare was on Wave 3. Hell, even if I were to get Alice, I still wouldn't want the Mad Hatter.

Dude, Robin Hood is Freaking A! He's basically a 2-in-one figure. I honestly Wonder if the costume is another figure or if you put on the accessories on Robin.

At least it's looking super nice too! My main gripe is that she has a lot less stuff than the other characters... For a $55 Alice, she feels a bit of a rip-off. Despite that I'm trying to convince myself to NOT GET ALICE... the other part REALLY wants to get her in order to make the Suck Me Joke with a Diamond Select Sora.

I REALLY want that Robin Hood, but I feel like Super7 is Robbing Hood with these prices. I still haven't even ordered the Krang and Leatherhead from the TMNT wave 5 and I'm debating whether I'm going to get Robin Hood fox sans tights and Alice or not.

Beast might be the one that forces my hand, you'll  see...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment