May 16, 2021

Upcoming MOTUO pics: first thoughts

 Pictures of upcoming Origins figures have surfaced so let me talk about them before I start cursing Mattel and Target.


The Goddess figure:

First let me get the bad news out of the way it's an Origins figure and a Teela repaint at that. They could've done something slightly different to make her not a Teela repaint.

The good news is she's not translucent .

I normally don't collect Oranges, but Webstor may be one of the few exceptions.


Based on the armor on this figure we know who will be a deluxe figure that will show up soon. Rumors say that he will stink of patchouli...


I'm probably getting it the for the armor, but I'm sure as hell going to be repainting this bitch! I understand that they had to make him different enough from the set released by powercon but this doesn't work. I'm aware that there was a concept for a red Beast character but again this one doesn't look good. He looks like an used tampon.


Oh God no Mosquitor has a sucking action effect...
Also, the head he's got looks a bit Yugoslav...


Fuck you Mattel, Fuck you Target...
The reason I'm angry because this is the biggest waste of money I've ever seen... we get a brand new battle armor He-Man which is exactly the previous battle armor He-Man but with vac metal... we get Battle cat yet again but this time with a few red stripes simulating blood... but the most offensive thing of all is they include a decent diorama with some Eternian fauna. They could have easily sold the diorama on their own and have collectors triple dip on them. (One for MOTUC, one for Oranges, and one for Masterverse) sadly this most likely overpriced set will be only available at Target so I'm basically SOL.

If you think this is bad, wait till you see what's coming on the next rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment