Oct 1, 2023

It came from the Toy Chest: Bobby the Barbarian


I
 
need to find wave 2 to complete the D&D kids. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get Venger and Dungeon Master due to their Target Exclusive status. 

So, Bobby is the youngest of the Team and the Unicorn foal Uni has developed a special bond with him. He's Sheila's younger brother and hr has a big stick.
Hank: While He-Man and Teela distract the hordes of monsters, we'll infoltrate Snake Mountain to find the others.
Diana: Hank, look who made it out!
*Uni scared noises*
Bobby: that's a dead end, the real wntrance is at the top!


Articulation:
As I stated in the Hank and Diana review, be careful with his articulation. It's very stiff and feels prone to breakage. He has an OK articulation range but lacks enough articulation to have a two handed club grip. His club easily falls off his hand when posing.
3.5
Diana: This place give me the creeps.
Bobby: These stairs are too tall! How can anyone go up these!?
*Uni scared noises*
Hank: I can see the battle from here. Bobby, check He-Man out! He's like a grown up you but ultra strong!
Bobby: After we save Sheila and the Others!


Paint and sculpt:
This is where the figure shines. The figure looks like Bobny and the sculpt has plenty of personality. Thhere is no paint slop on my figure.
5.0
Hank: Monsters!
Bobby: Let go of my club, you overgrown Lizard!
Diana: Helllp! I NEED AN ADULT!
Tentacle Monster (seductively): I am an adult...
*Uni afraid for the well-beong of his butthole noises*
Diana: Hank! Shoot this monster before it tears off my clothes!
Teela VO: leave my tight Nubile Nubian friend alone, Monster!! LEEROY JENKINS!!




Accessories:
Uni the Unicorn with a single point of articulation at the head
His club
A d12 die.
This is unfortunate... but. These figures are already at a disadvantage.
2.5
Andra: I hate this rickety bridge.
Hank: I don't like it either. Andra, I'm curious... Are you and Teela an item?
Andra: Oh no! We fool around a bit, but your ear might be too young to what we do...
Hank: I know about lesbians. It's just that She seems to have a thing for Diana and it bothers me.
Teela: Fart on my face Ebony Goddess!
Diana: Can you please take your face off of my crotch? It feels weird...
Andra: Oh, I get it... you have a thing for Diana! Hank: uh, No! And I also don't have a thing for Sheila either!
Andra: Now I'm curious about this Sheila.
*Uni panicked noises*
Bobby: Calm down Uni, it's just a corpse... it's not the first one we've seen in our adventure.
He-Man: Before we go further into Snake Mountain, I have to give a proper burial to this poor unfortunate soul.
Bobby (thoughts): Wow, I hadn't noticed Miss Teela crawlong up that narrow passage. The way she wiggles her butt is making me want to see her naked Idon't know why though. Once we save Presto I'll ask him since he's really smart.


Bobby: Mr. He-Man, Sir? My sister and the others weren't here. Where could they be?
He-Man: If they weren't here at Snake Mountain, my guess is that Skeletor might have sacrificed them to Hordak...
We need to reach the Fright Zone before it's too late!
Bobby: Mr. He-Man I need to ask you something. It's about Miss Teela...


Overall: 
Bobby gets a 3.67 as his final score. It's not optimal, but Hasbro is phoningnit in woth these figures. I'm not going to lppk for Hank and Diana's dice to see if Bobby gets a saving throw. I blame Uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment