Oct 15, 2023

Alright, who let Haley Joel Osment watch Three's Company reruns?

 Or did he watch Step by Step? I hope he didn't watch the Thigh Master commercials that made my pants uncomfortably tight back when I was losing the fear of cooties... in any case, his Necrosight caught wind of Suzanne Somers, aka One of the first members of pre-internet era Nefty's spank bank. Let's change topics and enjoy a Thigh Master ad:


Or as my older cousin used to call the Thigh Master, the Make a Ho 2000...it's self-explanatory. 

She was a victim of fucking Cancer... specifically Breast Cancer. Cancer fucking sucks! I don't mean it because Somers was my second or third TV MILF crush. I mean it as in of all possoble maladies/diseases/conditions a human can have, the Cancer family is the worst and I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enema.  

My condolences to friends and family. May she rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment