Oct 28, 2023

Got me some Castlevania games

 I've only played 2 Castlevania games before my Adulthood:
The Original Castlevania and Super Castlevania IV, in other words only one game.

As an adult I was able to play a few more Castlevania games. In college, it was mainly Circle of the Moon and Harmony of Dissonance. I preferred the ladder because it was easier to see on the Game Boy Advance. The first one I played it mostly on the GameCube using the Game Boy Player. This was because the game was too freaking dark to see on the small GBA screen. I never played Aria of Sorrow. Thanks to a few friends I was able to finally play Symphony of the Night. I also played the water down version of Rondo of Blood also known as Dracula X because for some reason I couldn't get the emulator to properly work and play the real Rondo of Blood. 

The PlayStation Store had a sale around Columbus Day which I used to get two out of three Castlevania games. The last game of the set I got a few hours ago due to the Halloween sale. So now I've got a shit ton of Castlevania games to play. I have to make up for lost time. Yes that means including the horrible Simon's Quest, the Game Boy games, the hardest hell Castlevania 3, and we play the games I had to play before. 

This means that I may be slowing down a little bit for November and that's not counting the distraction of fanfic corner. In any case I'm going to whip Dracula into shape and that shape is a bitch, my bitch.

Die Monster and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment