Oct 24, 2023

Actual Puerto Rican laughs at Spider-Man 2

 Of course, I mean me. I haven't played Spider-Man 2 because of lacking a PS5. Now someone sent me a link about Imsomniac using a Cuban Flag by Mistake in Miles' house.

I literally laughed out loud at this. I mean this is ridiculous. After all the painstaking work they did on the first game, they managed to fuck it up so badly on the second game. I wasn't TOO fond of the game trying to prove that Miles was Puerto Rican... newsflash, he's  not. He's second gen Nuyorrican, which means he's full gringo. Of course this gives validity to the idea that the whole Puerto Rican segment of the game was virtue signaling and that the Spider-Man 2 was way careless when they fucked this up so badly.

I just find it funny, that after patting themselves in the back so much for the first game, they fucked up this bad. I know it's not a big deal co pared with the Coney Island, or Tofu Miles bugs, but I have to laugh at the mistake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment