Oct 11, 2023

It came from the Toy Chest: Masterverse Abe Vigoda lizard thing... and Adam

 Slowly, I'm getting a version of Core MOTU characters in Masterverse style. I MAY get Origins Ram Man instead, due to the Masterverse Rammy breaking pants. But I have to deal with Adam and Whiplash for now:

Whiplash is a big and strong reptilian brute, the demonic leader of the Caligar and a conqueror...

On the other hand, Adam is Prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of Castle Grayskull. Fabulous Secret Powers were revealed to him the day he held aloft his magic sword and said: "By the power of Grayskull!" He became He-Man: The Most Powerful Man in the Universe!
Teela: Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum, I smell a nubian who needs to cum...
Andra: Indeed I do, T...
Teela: Not, you Andra... I sense another...
Diana (whisper): Save me mister.
Adam: Teela, as your boss, would you kindly fuck off?
Teela: Grrr! Let's go Andra!


Yes I paraphrased the intro of the 80s intro.
Andra: But T! Adam promised me a ride that I would never forget...
Teela: I've been on that ride... it starts with him fucking you normally and when he's about to cum, he summons the power of Grayskull...
Andra: Really? So does his dick transform too?
Teela: Oh yeah, it's wonderful! The problem is when he cums...
Andra: spill it, sister!
Teela: Have you seen Snout Spout in action? Like that. He blasted me across the room and ended up splattered on the wall and he kept on blasting for five minutes straight.
Andra: Holy blue balls... Now I want to ride him more...
Teela: Not today Andra... today that little girl will be Fucped...
Andra: Fucped, don't you mean fucked?
Teela: Nope! Fornication Under Consent of the Prince.
Andra: Oh, she's Fucped...



Articulation:
Whiplash has Standard articulation with the addition of a single swivel point at the tail. I believe the tail is slightly bendy. Not rigid like MOTUC or 200X, but not chewy like Vintage. I haven't handled his Origins counterpart so I cannot comment there, but he apparently hard...
Whiplash: 4.5
Whiplash: Prince Adam, your days of fucking girls left and right are over!
Beastman: Stop grabbing that little girl's tit, you pervert.
Adam: Diana, stand back!
Diana: I can fight! Also, Mr. Furball, he DIDN'T grab my tit! Adam is a gentleman and I'd let him grab it if he asks!
Adam: Last chance! Leave or I'll bring the thunder!


Adam on the other hand has less articulation due to his wimpy frame and shirt. The Hasbro elbow reduces the articulation a smidge.
Adam: 4.0
Adam: By the Power of Grayskull!


Paint and sculpt:
Whiplash looks amazing! He's vintage inspired but not too close to accurate. He's different enough to feel somewhat exciting. Still 200X is the superior version.
Whiplash: 5.0
He-Man: I have the POWER!!


Adam on the other hand is based on Revelation, so he has a more spray tanned complexion and Cheez Whiz colored hair.
Adam: 4.5
He-Man: Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum! I smell two bitches who'll be filled with cum!
Beastman: Fuck this shit I'm out!
Whiplash: Your Teela impression doesn't scare me, She-Man!
Diana: Really, a trans slur? Dude, current year!
He-Man: What, are you going to attack her, because she's black!? You racist bastard. Don't you know Black lives matter? 
Whiplash: Wait, is this a Netflix reference?


Accessories:
Whiplash has alternate hands, his spear, an axe, a torch with removable flame, removable bracers, removable loincloth, removable chest armor, and removable helmet.
Whiplash 5.0
He-Man: Really? You attacked a child!? Not any child, but a PoC child!! You're so getting canceled! Don't worry, Cutie, I'll avenge you!
Whiplash: OK, it's a jab against Netflix...


Adam on the other hand has an alternate head, alternate hands, his Power Sword, and a Clear Powersword with glitter.
Adam: 4.0
He-Man: Now I'll curbstomp the racist...
Whiplash: Hey, He-Man! Have a nice trip!


Overall:
Whiplash gets a mighty 4.83 as his final score. Had he gotten more neck articulation, he might have been perfect.
Whiplash: See you next fall!
He-Man: I've fallen and I can't get up! 
Just kidding! Huh, I forgotten about my dagger. Maybe I should use it for a change!


Adam on the other habd gets a 4.17 as his final score. It's a good score, but it could've been a bit better. Wonder if a New Eternia Adam would make me reconsider my 1 version of a character rule for masterverse.
He-Man: Fancy dramatic Anime attack that stripa you to your underwear!
Whiplash: My clothes!
Diana: Take that, pervert!
Whiplash: Little girl, don't make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!!

You know when a figure is incredibly fun for me when I run out of review and I still have pics to show... Whiplash is that type of figure.
He-Man: Give it up, walking Handbag...
Whiplash: PETA will hear about this!
He-Man: call them! Their ridiculously high kill to save ratio will ensure you are no longer a threat...

Filler text is filler because I ran out of review... Whiplash is so photogenic.
Teela: Llegó la hoja del Bigoteeeeeeee!!
He-Man: Shit, we're so getting canceled!
Whiplash: Fuck this shit I'm out!

I need to put some Adam. I've focused too much on Whiplash.
Teela: Now you're safe...
Diana: Thank you, Teela.
Teela: don't thank me yet... I still need to satisfy my Jungle Fever...
Diana: I need an adult!
Teela: I am an Adult. Don't bother calling for Adam. He's busy doing his victory dance and song.
Adam: And I say Hey yeah! Yeeeeaaah! hey yeah! Yea I said Hey! What's going on?






No comments:

Post a Comment