Oct 13, 2023

Odds and ends: Friday the 13th of October... cosmic coincidence!

 Amber Turd claims Jason Momoa harassed her while filming Aquaman 2... something about Momoa Cosplaying as Johnny Depp to mess with her and get her fired. Dude, has she even seen Jason Momoa? He's been dressing like that for ages, long before the Depp v. Turd: dawn of bee-stepping dog. Unless Jason Momoa went to the set looking like this:

I have to call bullshit on Amber Turd.  But if Momoa actually did that, he'd be gaining a shitton of respect points from me.
Bald She-Devil claims she's been separated from the Fresh Cuck since 2016. She also claims that she thought the Slap was staged until She saw the cuck walk back from the stage. Why is she talking about this now. This reeks of trying to be relevant,as if she has to pomote something... Well, would you look at that, she "wrote a memoir".

Mattel announced the winner of the contest that we all new the Scary Patio would win. Before I give you the shocking reveal (the patio lost.) Behold the new Toyguru!
I need to see some ID... if her birth year does not start with 19xx, then she's too damn young! I mean she looks like she resided in her father's scrotum when 200X aired. I'm not against a female brand manager. I just doubtthe amount of respect or rverence she night have for the brand. I mean, the resent Skeletor/some NFT cryptobro collaboration and thr Stranger Things collaboration make me fear that Mattel MIGHT be once again a bit out of touch with MOTU. I mean she can't fuck it up worse than "Fangirl 2.0" with DCUC...  we shall see if Miss Mahmood will be celebrated or if the .org will be crying for the disgruntled exemployee to return.


Against all odds, the Snake Lair won. If Mattel makes it in scale for both Origins and "Masteverse conpatible" it's a win in 3 fronts.

No comments:

Post a Comment