May 15, 2019

It came from the Toy Chest: Elina popped my Revoltech cherry.

If y'all noticed a certain reference to certain anime
On the review of a handicapped follicularly challenged man, this was the reason for it.

To be honest, I only saw like 2 episodes of the anime and got bored by it. This was mostly a oresent for 14 uear old me. She's fanservice at it's worst... I wanted to get Melona, but she's expensive as hell... and the bootlegs always elude me. (Getting outbid sucks... especially when the auctions end while I'm sleeping.) I have to be EXTRA Careful with the pics. She is a bit too anatomically correct for some...
(Sculpted nipples and labia majora)

What can I tell you about Elina? She's the sister of Leina, who I assume is the protagonist of the anime. She's a fighter (Captain of the Royal Guard) and has a creepy obsession over her sister... and I mean it in a I've seen waay too much hentai to know where this is going kind of way.
Nefty-kun: I thought you were meant to be taller...
That's the last time I order a warrior from Wish...
Elina: I am an authentic Queen's Blade warrior!
Check my box!
Nefty-kun: That's what she said!

Articulation 
Revoltech is known for their super awkward articulation.
I can say that this stereotype has a basis on truth.
Most of the body is built around the revolver joints. In some cases it works, in others, well, it's  a pain.
She can pull off many poses... (stability is an issue that can be compensated with the stand... not a Jojo reference)
And yes, I let 14 year old me pose her in erotic poses to test her posability.
5.0
Nefty-kun: Whoops!

Paint and sculpt
The sculpt captures the character quite well. The paintjob, while minimal, it's effective. The closest thing to an issue is that her areolas lost their color because her bra and her chest ar soft plastic, the paint rubbed off...
4.5
Elina: Oh no! I have been
defeated by this big strong man
who will ravage my nubile virgin body
Nefty-kun: And you made it awkward 3000!

Accessories:
2 extra hands
Spear
Stand
3 extra faceplates
Battle damaged suit (3 piece)
Cord for her spear
Revoltech orange part box
5.0
What's in the box!?

Overall
Elina gets a 4.67 as her final score. The nipple discoloration knocked her down a bit. Not because of the areolas, but the fact that A Part of the figure suffered from discoloration... period. I'm a little disappointed that she's so small.
They are all 1:12 scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment