May 17, 2019

"2021" is the "date" for the "He-Man movie"

I feel like Dr. Evil with all these air quotes. But "March 5, 2021" is the new "date". They have pre-production stuff to do, then the production, and post-production stuff... How long until it returns to development hell?

I want to believe that it'll happen... I want to believe that it won't suck... but, oh Standor, I can't believe I'm saying this... Scott, better take a screenshot and frame it for your office... Despite me finding his writing atrocious, Scott Neitlich was the closest thing to a "Mattel Kevin Feige" and would've saved the movie from being a massive turd...

I know, me praisin' Guru is rare, but he at least is mostly respectful of MOTU... (his canonized fanfic aside) and he understands the property a lot more than the SONY people.
(Before you ask, no. I did not light up on fire the moment my fingers typed that backhanded compliment towards Scott.)

No comments:

Post a Comment