May 2, 2019

Odds and ends: May 2, 2019: Dead Chewie, Thuganomics...

Peter Mayhew, better known as Chewbacca, has been seen by Haley Joel Osment. My condolences to the family and friends. He had a heart attack that cost him his life.

Now you feel like an awful human being for laughing at this video...

Well, certain Invisible man posted this on his Instagram...

Yes, John Cena posted a pic of Mekaneck...
What does it mean?  I hope it is what I think it is...
John Cena wants to be Mekaneck in the upcoming MOTU film.

GTA 6 rumor... The game may take place in both Liberty City and Vice City... If this rumor is true, then I'm a bit disappointed... HD Era Liberty City AGAIN!? But HD Vice City has me pretty excited. The only thing that bugs me about this is:
The rumored storyline seems like a literal rehash of GTA Vice City minus the 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment