May 1, 2019

Chronic Masturbator chosen as He-Man. (Language)

Noah Centineo, infamous for his wanking video, but better known for his Rom Coms is now Adam and He-Man...  roll the Rarity clip!

What the actual fuck!?
 I can see him playing Prince Adam even the I don't like him much as an actor. He-Man *BZZT!* wrong! no way, Jose!
He's too wimpy wimpy wimpy to play the role of He-Man...
The article mentions that he kind of looks like a younger Mark Ruffalo, which I kinda see... I just hope that they don't go to the Mark Ruffalo Hulk way to make He-Man...

But, Nefty you love the heymann in Ready Player one and he was completely CG!

True but in that movie everyone was CG. This is a live-action movie and it says it's live-action I would like a real actor. This is becoming a huge turd...

I kinda now want Maisie Williams as Teela... She would make me watch this turd...

No comments:

Post a Comment