May 4, 2019

Cobra Kai is getting a Season 3 and I might be able to actually SEE the full series!

The premium experiment for Youtube seems to be over. The shows hidden behind a paywall not accessible for everyone (due to location) will be eroded soon.
Cobra Kai season 3 will be among those shows... in 2020.

Sadly, Season 1 will only be available for free for 2 weeks (wtf?) From August 29 till September 11...
Then Season 2 will drop an episode weekly...

It's much better than the alternative... having a friend with YT Premium use my computer and log to their YT account and through VPNs to make Yt think that I'm in the middle of Chicago just to watch a Karate Kid Spin-off... and that's too much of a hassle.
I WANT TO SEE THE SHOW LEGALLY, but I'm being told that "I'm not worthy". So I HAVE to wait until August to do so.Hell, I would've bought the seasons on DVD or BR... I can't wait... also, remind me to get a Johnny and LaRusso figures this December.
Also, were there more shows other than Cobra Kai on UT Premium?

No comments:

Post a Comment