May 12, 2019

Moustrap: the boardgame: the rant

I'm not gonna do an it came from the toy chest for the game, because it's Mousetrap... and it probably was a part of your childhoods.

Finally got Mousetrap... well, I had it for a few months, but I was looking for a chance to play it with children ages 6+... Which I did today... or yesterday. It will depend on the time that the rant gets published.

The game is fun... pretty basic, but more time was spent in watching the device go than actually playing the game. I own the recent Hasbro version, which is a slightly abridged version of the 1980s version of the game. So it's not exactly the one I remember.

Hell, the game is so popular that famous YouTube Mousetrap aficionado, Shawn Woods made a Mousetrap out if Mousetrap!!

Others have taken it to the extreme...

Mousetrap... loved by kids and adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment