Jul 15, 2021

Yo Joe? Ultimates are there...

 And it has BOTH Duke and Snake Eyes in one wave. The figures look nice, but not $55 nice.
Sure, they're MOTUC COMPATIBLE, but I can't justify paying for them. Sure they're Sunbow inspired, but I cannot pull the trigger...

-Let me guess, Cobra Commander has no hood.

Indeed, but that's not it. If these were $35-$40 I'd be all for them but for the price tag I can't see the value.

My other issue is that GI Joe has such a large roster that's Super7 seems like the wrong company to make this toy line. Remember that they were unable to finish the core character roster for the filmation He-man line. I don't feel like starting a GI Joe line and we end up with Tomax but not Xamot, 2 Dreadnoks and no Zartan, Bazooka and Big Lob but no Lady Jaye and Shipwreck.
 
Two more words: Army Building.
Cobra Troopers, Cobra Vipers, BATs, Crimson Guard, Python Patrol, Night Creepers, etc. Getting just 2 of each IF made, would be a 
$660 hit not counting the multiple shipping charges and taxes where applicable. Compared to Hasbro's classified, where those $660 would get you close to 33 figures.

Unlike Silverhawks or Thundercats, there are OTHER places to get Joes from. *I* don't feel like I'm fan enough to do 2 Joe lines... at the current price point.

Good luck to B-Flynn and Super7, but I'll have to skip these.

No comments:

Post a Comment