Jul 20, 2021

NECA's a Japanese tentacle Monster and my wallet is a Japanese Schoolgirl

 Just by showing TMNT Stuff... they showed a lot of stuff for lines that I don't give a damn about (Aliens, Chucky, Gremlins) lines that I kinda care about, but not all in (BTTF, Defenders of the Earth) Demona and Thailog from Gargoyles... but the best stuff was TMNT.

Bad news first: Seems that Irma is part of a 4 pack with Cat April, YET ANOTHER VERNON and Burne...

That's  not the bad news... This is the bad news:

The shirt and press pass smell like Lootcrate stuff... 


Why another Vernon? The 50 shades head will
be great with Ratirma.

There was another cartoon duo shown... Groundchuck and Dirtbag. Dirtbag will be able to split at the waist to have him digging.


They are looking pretty good. Wonder how will Super7 top these? I only had Groundchuck as a kid, so teasing me with the duo is a pain... due to the Target not shipping to Puerto Rico bullshit.

Never mind... This will be a hard act for Super7 to follow. CARTOON TOKKA AND RAHZAR... Mot only we got the movie versions, now we get the Toon versions and probably soon a TiT repaint.


Casey Jones 2.0, SOTO Shredder, and A THIRD Super Shredder!?


The figure looks sweet... but it sucks that we have to buy another Casey.


They're BABIES!! And it's exciting to know that we are getting closer to complete SOTO... and all we need is Keno, a Paige Turco April, Vanilla Ice, and a Tatsu... if someone could contact Obata Toshihiro in order to get this figure made...


This looks like a more Playmates inspired version. I still haven't opened my Shadow Master version and I don't think I'll get this one... but I could change my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment