Jul 11, 2021

Witcher 3 will be getting some Netflix inspired DLC

 This is on preparation or anticipation for the Second Season of The Witcher on Netflix. The update is free so you won't have to Toss a coin to your Witcher...

My guess is that it'll be just skins. Geralt, Yennefer, Ciri, maybe Triss, and Dandelion (Jaskier) would be the ones with the Netflix skins. I don't think a free DLC would replace Doug Cockle's voice with Henry Cavill's.

Maybe, if we're SUPER LUCKY, it could include a couple of sidequests, like random events or contracts. I wonder if this update is related to the whole CDPR working with modders for an alleged Witcher 3 Update.


I guess this will soon be a reality...


I prefer the 🍌 🐅 version, but Lelele isn't that bad... I just discovered that I lacked a Witcher tag.  

No comments:

Post a Comment