Jul 17, 2015

Could it be!? Shenmue 3 Surpassed the Bloodstained Kickstarter!?

Bloodstained: Ritual of the night is the Spiritual successor to Castlevania, made by Koji Igarashi... The man behind Symphony of the Night. That was loss #1 to Konami... #2 is obviously Subtlety Master Kojima-San. (Though my preferences are the opposite. Kojima #1 and IGA #2)

Well, the Bloodstained Kickstarter ended with $5,545,991 as their grand total.

Shenmue 3 has 13 hours to go as of the time of this rant being written and we have collected so far:
$5,575,252



DONATE!! Let's make Shenmue 3 one for the History books!! THIS I COMMAND!!

All Serpentor jokes aside, It's amazing how hardcore the Shenmue fanbase is. When there's a will, there's a way.

To prove I'm not BSing here, I Pledged. few sacrifices had to be made... not getting MKX, or other non-MOTU items, but I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

I believe in Yu...

No comments:

Post a Comment