Feb 20, 2021

Top 15 DC Characters that I want McFarlane to make:

 The title is self explanatory. 15 DC Characters that I want McFarlane to make.

15: Aquaman: (nu52)
The ruler of Atlantis. This look is close enough to the classic look WITHOUT evoking flashbacks to the Superfriends version.

14: SHAZAM!: (nu52)
The design, like Aquaman's is close to the original, but has added details that Todd loves.

13: Hal Jordan Green Lantern:
We are getting a John Stewart GL, but while John is a great GL, some people prefer Hal Jordan. I want both.

12: Hawkgirl:
It's no secret I want to assemble the DCAU JL in a realistic style. That's why Hawkgirl is here instead of Hawkman.

11: Martian Manhunter:
Again, it's because of JL DCAU that I want him sooner than later

10: Plastic Man:
Fuck you, that's why... I just want Plastic Man. No specific reason other than owning a McFarlane Plastic Man.

9: Swamp Thing:
A McFarlane Swamp Thing would kick all sorts of ass, because it's Swamp Thing.

8: Static:
Mattel failed us by not giving us a DCUC Static. It's up to Todd to correct Mattel's Mistake.

7: Lex Luthor:
He stole 40 cakes. That's as many as four times 10 and that's bad. 

6: Sinestro:
We need a villain for the Lantern Corps.

5: Captain Cold:
The idea is to get a villain for Flash that isn't Zoom or Grodd.

4: Cheetah:
I'm pretty sure that Todd would do her justice. Also we need a villain for Wonder Woman, when we get a normal one.

3: Black Manta: 
One of the two main Aquaman villains. Also, I'm not a huge fan of Ocean Master.

2: General Zod:
Insert KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!! joke here. But yes, I want Zod, because of kneeling.

1: Deathstroke the Termimator:
A multi-hero villain that would look incredibly badass if done by Todd's people. The Arkham version would be preferred.

I hope everyone notices the lack of characters that belong to a specific group...

It is because I want to avoid leaning into the Bat Shaped crutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment