Feb 11, 2021

Odds and ends 10-11th of February, 2021: Panthro's underpants, pancakes, and stuff.

 Without any notice, I received my Thundercats Wave 1 Booster pack. I'll review it after payday, because my hair dryer died... to be fair, it was Mom's and it's been around since 1993 or something. This will force me to make the Panthro ICFTTC.

Pearl Milling Company is the old new name for Aunt Jemima. I understand that the mascot might be considered offensive to some groups, but the people complaining have been mostly (white) SocJus activists feeling offended for others. Whether it's real empathy or posturing for woke points is not the issue here. The issue here is that the name used is so awful! I understand that Pearl Milling Company created the Recipe used on the pancake mix formerly known as Aunt Jemima... At  same time "Pearl Milling Company" is not exactly the most enticing name when you want to think of delicious fluffy pancakes smothered in runny sugary syrup.

Remember the HBO series about The Last of Us? Well, HBO, in their desire to be super woke had considered casting Mahershala Ali as Joel Miller... This is stupid as Hell!

Mahershala Ali would be playing the guy receiving the hits from said golf club, according to HBO... This casting decision would make The Wokebots's heads explode once the series reaches TLOU2...
Fortunately, this went nowhere. Hopefully someone pointed out the whole Abby Pro Am Golf scene. Since I'm talking TLOU, my progress with the game has been poor. It was hard to trudge through the game the first time, the second time has been even harder. Not on difficulty, but on desire.
It's Death Stranding all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment