Feb 23, 2021

NECA Loot Crate Madness

 Are you ready kids?

Aye aye, Captain!

Sorry, sorry! Got mixed up on the references here! It's not Spongebob related. It's TMNT related. I lost track of my train of thought and ended up in Spongebob for some reason and that sounds dirty as hell...


But NECA is doing some exclusive TMNT Lootcrates:
-Movie
-Videogame
-Mirage
-Toon

Each has an exclusive figure:
Toon has a Donatello variant, Mirage has a Mutant Shredder, Videogame has Armaggon, and movie has:

Freaking Danny... Right now I'm torn:
On one hand, I think it's a dick move to hide New characters behind a crappy exclusive system like Loot Crate. I'm not calling Loot Crate crappy; I'M calling crappy the idea to hide new characters behind this system. I don't mind variants like Spirit Splinter or Easter bunny disguise Bebop and Rocksteady. Had this been April or Vanilla Ice, I would've demanded the torches and pitchforks... but it's freaking Danny.
 I get why he's there because he's generic teenage kid, not exactly a mega hot seller. But I question Armaggon and Mutant Shredder as Loot Crate exclusives...

Are we getting Redone Mirage Turtles? Because I'd welcome a redone set of turtles and April. Mirage Splinter and Casey would be great... hell, Casey is almist there, since Toon Casey is heavily inspired by Mirage.

Gonna call it now: 2022 Keno the delivery boy will be a Loot Crate exclusive... or worse: Tatsu

No comments:

Post a Comment