Feb 3, 2021

Thundertank preorder has officially begun

 It's roughly $500 with shipping. The payment plan is split in 3 payments and roughly $166 per month. Not counting additional surprise charges depending on your local tax laws.

For me, when adding taxes, it bumps up to roughly $550 area. That's literally what rent, back when Mom was alive. Here's the plot twist: It SEEMS that my only option is drop $550 since the way the Payment plan is worded, I can't use it. BBTS is asking for $50 over Super7's price. Entertainment Earth might NOT ship THIS PACKAGE to Puerto Rico. Also, this time I don't have any honor-bound promises to Mom, so I CAN skip this.

I don't want to, but circumstances obligate me to. Personally, I think this was poorly timed on Super7's part. Too short window, price is too damn high, offering it BEFORE Tax Season. It almost feels like S7 is trying to make this fail on purpose. Right in the middle of a pandemic: drop $500+ on something you won't see until "2022". In any case, if you can afford it, get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment