Feb 13, 2021

McFarlane DC Multiverse: a rant

 After Flash and Arkham Batman, my interest in McFarlane DC Multiverse has increased. I preordered Wonder Woman and Superman on BBTS... Once John Stewart comes, I'll snag him... But I have an issue:

Most of the line is freaking Batman! Where is Lex Luthor? Where is Cheetah? Where is Zoom? Where is Sinestro? We got Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood, Joker, alternate universe Batmen, Robins, Scarecrow, Joker, and Bane. Is the line called Batman and a bunch of losers? Because it feels like it is.
Picture Lex Luthor's Armored form, Zoom, Grodd, Doctor Psycho, Atrocitus, Metallo, Power Girl, A Non-Momoa Aquaman... there is so much potential in the DC Multiverse, but we're wasting it on Batman variants. By we I mean Todd McFarlane. The latest reveal was what if Batman had been designed by Todd McFarlane... 

Enough with the freaking Batman, Todd!!

We want to see Beyond Batman... I'm not saying that we have to reach deep down into the Z-Listers, but there are plenty of characters that could be immortalized in plastic... Plastic Man included.

I love Batman, I understand that he's DC's Bat-shaped-crutch, but come on! Even Batman has plenty of interesting characters that are not Batman Variants!! 
Seriously, No Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, or Mister Freeze? (Todd, we NEED AN Ahnuld Schwarzenegger Freeze!)

No comments:

Post a Comment