Feb 12, 2021

Odds and ends February 12, 2021: MOM!! We did it! Snake Mountain is Here!

 Sadly, I won't be able to get it to come out the Toy Chest for a while... Need a MUCH BIGGER Table to review it. Can't do it in the backyard because of rain and Snake Mountain being a $600 playset, so I won't get it backyard dirty like a child's plaything!

As you can see, I FINALLY HAVE IT!! The final From a chronological point MOTUC release is in my hands! It's bittersweet... on one hand, it's the culmination of a great line... on the other hand, it's a grim reminder of who I lost... The playset was overpriced as it is, but I paid a much more bigger price than most. Before you ask, yes, I'm crying as I'm writing this.

On a less sad note, I'm going to have to buy an actual sex toy for an upcoming It came from the Toy Chest... Hasbro announced the newest Lightning Collection wave.
The Tenga Warrior is the next villain army builder... Where do  Tenga Warrior hatch from?
So you see, I need to get a Tenga egg for the It came from the Toy Chest when I get the Tenga warrior. I barely found a Z-Putty and now I have to hunt Tengas...

Twitter wokebots are cheering the GoT casting for Joel and Ellie in HBO's The Last of Us.
Lyanna Mormont and Oberyn Martell will play Ellie and Joel... yes, a Person of Color is playong Joel. Half of the wokebots are cheering. Those wokebots who actually play games, or at least have knowledge of the plot of TLOU are having a meltdown. To be fair, Pedro Pascal must be used to his characters losing their heads

Fuck Vince McMahon and his bullshit. Not only Vinnie Mac is pushing the Bad Bunny shit, but now he wants Lil' Bow Wow to wrestle!? Of all the stupid ideas that Vince has had, this is the stupidest one... It's no surprise that actual wrestlers are angry about this bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment