Feb 19, 2021

Marvel Legends: Scientology might be angry wave.

 Xenmu, the Titan is the BAF of the bad guys wave. He is also rumored to have been the inspiration for Scientology's Xenu.


The wave itself is decent. I don't care for ALL of them, but I might get them anyway...
Arcade:
I  been jonesing for this guy so badly that I even pushed for playsets just to get him.
Doctor Doom:
This is one of the few I don't care about.
My Doctor Doom is green clad.

Dormammu:
Hopefully this means a Classic Dr. Strange is coming soon... I missedd out on the BaF, so this will be my Dormammu.

Lady Deathstrike:
While a bit underwhelming, she's a huge improvement over the ToyBiz one.
Hood:
The other one I don't care about.

A.I.M. Head Scientist:
Because Modok needs henchmen.

Red Skull:
Nice! The most iconic version of Red Skull in Toy form... 

Walgreens will be getting Quasar... who I'll not see because local Walgreens are full with Magik, Emma, and Moonstar figures.

Now if we could get a Baron Mordo would be really great...

No comments:

Post a Comment