Apr 15, 2021

Action figure woes: That's it, no more Storm Collectibles for me.

 I was taking Raiden out of his Packaging and the sash he wears broke.


I tried gluing it to his torso but the sash fell off and left a black residue on the figure. Looks like I'll have to hit at craft shop and buy some black ribbon. I shouldn't have to since this is an $80 action figure. I know in the grand scheme of things having his sash break is not a huge deal but then again it's an $80 figure. I honestly can't justify spending this amount of money for toys that are going to break easier than a NECA. 


The sad part is that I was getting really excited for this review and as an added bonus: remember that I mentioned that my scorpion figure broke at the clip that held the arm? Well I ordered an incomplete scorpion for spare parts to fix him and I ended up getting a 2020 special edition scorpion in complete but it's the improved version. I was kind of going to do two for one it came from the toy chest but with Rising size breaking well I lost all interest in reviewing Storm Collectibles  figures. I don't think that even Johnny Cage would make me want to get another storm Collectibles figure.

If these were in the same price range as NECA figures I probably would complain a lot less, but these are even more expensive than Super 7!! I kind of wish I had a time machine so I could go back to 2017 and slap 2017 me in the face before he gets the storm Collectibles Ryu figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment