Apr 12, 2021

Crazy idea: NECA Street Fighter toyline...

 In a post COVID vaccine hallucination or weird dream as I rode the line between consciousness and unconsciousness, I saw myself inside a FYE and after checking the anime section for random Hentai that slips through the cracks and being disappointed, I went to the NECA section looking for a Pennywise figure. THE REAL PENNYWISE, not the Skarsgaard imitation... As I grabbed a Predator, I was flung back in time and ended up at Hot Topic around 10 years ago, where I held a Street Fighter IV C.Viper figure. I out her back and lamented that Ryu or Ken weren't available. I was flung back to the future without the C.Viper. This made me fall and I hit my head and passed out. In that hazy state, throbbing headache, cold shivers, weak legs, and my vision being blurred as if someone had smeared vaseline on my glasses. I stood up groggily and yelled "Great Scott!"

NECA should do a Street Fighter toyline!!
I know what you're thinking: "They already did and it didn't do well." 
I'm not talking about Street Fighter IV nor

Everyone and their mother have done Street Fighter II... what I'm proposing is far greater...

Ehh... no.
"Wait a minute... Nefty refusing a chance to have a Raul Julia as Bison Figure!? Something's wrong here."
Don't get me wrong... I would never deny the pleasure of having Raul Julia as Bison, but what I meant was: I simply want Street Fighter the movie the game the toyline!

It's the cast of the movie PLUS ERNIE REYES SENIOR AS AKUMA!! Mind freaking Blown...
Before anyone asks the answer is no: I'm not trying to subtly suggest Surf Ninjas as a line. Though a NECA Scaled Game Gear would be neat... the only way I want an Ernie Reyes jr. Figure is as Keno the pizza guy.

The reason I chose the game version over the movie besides Ernie Reyes senior is that the game allows naked to make versions of the power up and special attack effects that the characters had in the game that weren't in the movie. Stretchy arms for Dhalsim, hundred hand slaps for Honda, Sonic Boom for Guile, etc.

Sadly, this was nothing but a dream as I woke alone in my bed calling for a person who broke my heart decades ago. (Talking about an Elementary School crush here...) apparently it was a slight fever, which caused this delirious dream of a NECA Street Fighter the movie the game the toyline... but at least it was better than the time I dreamt of a Twilight Saga Ultimates line.

No comments:

Post a Comment