Apr 26, 2021

Super7 TMNT BUNCH OF NEWS: WAVES 3,4,5

 Super7 dropped some teasers on the past few days... Wave 5 figure 3 is an unexpected surprise... Ah Gwa-Ran-Tee!


Leatherhead it's coming and I hope he's roughly Bebop sized. Seems like Rocksteady will be slightly smaller than Bebop, unfortunately.


Metalhead will get a second head with the vintage light piping effect... based on the glowy red second gead test shot here.


April will have three heads!?


The one with theheadset looks a bit like the revised vintage head or the April II head. The other head is giving me Toon April vibes... which is a good thing in my book.


Do my eyes deceive me or are those real chains in Michelangelo's nunchucks? Wave 3 is supposed to show up in Summer 2021 (translation: late Christmas Present from Past me)

Muckman and Mondo Gecko look sweet... I'll probably have to wait a bit for those since I pre-ordered them via bbts. I didn't have the money at the time to preorder via Super7. So I made a choice: Don and Casey via Super7 and the others via bbts and they'll chill in the pile of loot for a bit.
Wave 4 is supposed to be released in fall (translation early 2022)

Between NECA and Super7, it's great to be a TMNT Fan... now who's the 4th wave 5 figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment