Apr 23, 2021

Super7 Wave 5 might be my last.

 The final CORE CORE CORE Character has been teased. I'm talking about Krang.


So far, the lack of Android body is a bit disappointing.

Don't get me wrong oh, I like that we are getting the bubble Walker, but I don't think it would be enough for a $55 release. I'm also slightly worried about the scale because crying is supposed to be small enough to fit in the Android body and we've seen how the Vintage line treated scales which was really bad. Hopefully Super 7 will mimic NECA on the scaling with the Krang's Android body but hopefully they will not mimic how the Android Body Works. Since yesterday we got sewer Samurai Leo as a teaser and we got Krang today, we must assume that wave 5 will be announced soon.

I'm wondering what will Super 7 do to spice up crank in order to make him feel like he's worth $55 and not be an overpriced $15 figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment