Apr 9, 2021

Odd and ends April 09, 21... Spider-Man, Jack Hanna, and stuff.

 Beloved Animal Expert Jack Hanna  from public life around last year. Sadly, he's suffering from dementia and possibly Alzheimer's disease.  I feel for his family, since this combination is devastating for both the person suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's disease and for the family. I can't imagine the feeling for the person who is cursed by this horrible combination. The closest thing I can personally relate to is my grandmother, who suffered from this combo and in a moment of lucidity, she told me that she wanted to die. I'm crying as I'm writing this, because it brought back painful memories. So I can somewhat understand how hard it must be for Mr. Hanna's immediate family. Especially since he's a beloved personality due to his pro-animal activism and raising awareness of the need to protect these majestic creatures.


 I remember Mr. Hanna from his various appearances on  multiple talk shows raising awareness for the conservation of various forms of wildlife. Especially on Maury... it was a blessing to have Jack Hanna on a Maury episode and take a break from crotch goblins from Hell needing Boot camp, or women who were unsure who their baby's father is.

Here's hoping that his family can have the strength needed in these tough times. And, I know this can sound awful, but I mean it in the most merciful way: May Jack Hanna go in his sleep before his mental health deteriorates to the point of him wishing he was dead in a small moment of clarity.

Spider-Verse 2 is getting a bit interesting. We're getting a very Brady Spider-Man...
I could make a reference at his VA making a redhead so moist that she traded her voice for a pair of nice legs to marry him and give birth to Tara Strong.
Or that he was Prince Charming and was married to Black Cat... I mean Dr. Naomi Hunter... Cinderella.
My brain shorts out watching the Brady Bunch movies and hearing Peter Parker instead of Greg Brady.

After spending 20 minutes I found a 90s Spidey clip that the audio is not too altered in pitch and speed, so you can appreciate Chris Barnes's voice.

Ghostbusters Afterlife decided to remind us that it is still a thing:

 Watch out Gogurt, the Stay Puft Gremlins are trying to take your spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment