Apr 1, 2021

Questionable Hasbro preorder for April Fools...

 And it's not a joke. Hasbro announced this:

A 1977 one-shot "bizarro Spidey" called Web-Man. He was created by Doctor Doom and apparently is stupid as hell... Saddest thing is that he's not using the new Spidey body but instead is made in the old Pizza Spidey body.

This is almost as if they're taunting me. I've been asling for a Spidercide for quite some time and this is what we get? Next payday, I'll preorder this sucker once bills, groceries, and any primary expenses are in order... Because being responsible... also, I blew most of my toy budget for both March and April for my Birthday... and it wasn't just on toys... my ex and I decided that we're bettwr off as a Justin Timberlake and Meg Griffin movie. Scratch that... the Hasbro Pulse preorder sold out...

Seriously, gimme a Spidercide and 90s Kaine!!

Also, the Shang Chi movie wave has a comic book based BAF: Mister Hyde...

I still haven't seen the Deadpool Strong Guy wave...

No comments:

Post a Comment