Apr 1, 2021

These past days have had some turtley awesome reveals/teases.

 NECA is killing it with their TMNT stuff... Now prepare your buttholes, because NECA seems to be teasing stuff...

Last week they showed this box art teaser, as you can see this will be a single release of Shredder. It'll be based on The Secret of the Ooze. The figure will be most likely a reaping from the original Shredder figure with a new head and helmet. I know it's kind of sounds like a lazy released but people want this Lazy release, and by people I mean me. Now if we could get a Tatsu figure... rumor has it that the only thing delaying the Tatsu release is that NECA hasn't been able to contact Toshiro Obata to clear any likeness issues. The same Source also mentioned that it's highly unlikely that we'll see a Vanilla Ice figure, God damn it!

Now keeping it Shredder themed we're going to go back to the original 1990 movie.

This looks like a promising two pack... Hamato Yoshi AND HIS PET RAT!! Hopefully the rat will go nicely with the Accessory pack that should be arriving someday... I ordered it many moons ago, but still waiting...

Last but not least, Yesterday, NECA Posted this:

Either this is a reference 2D accessory pack that I ordered in September I think? Or hear me out, this is one twisted way to tell us that April is coming. The best/worst part is that they can double dip on April, since there are two if her.

But seriously, we NEED Tatsu!! Professor Perry and Keno would be nice too... My Placeholder Danny, April, and Professor Perry aren't working...


No comments:

Post a Comment