Apr 23, 2021

NECA's Third TMNT week on April and still no April rerelease...

I already have April with the slashed Foot Soldier., but No April figure on a TMNT MONTH SALE IN APRIL is...


But fret not Turtle dudes... we have "one more week"... the event is "officially over" but April has One More Week... NECA could end the month with Movie April... but let's talk about the releases for this week:

Krang's Android Body... which I already have.
General Traag and Granitor... I just Pre-ordered them.
Last but not least:

Antrax and Scum Bug... 


It's cool for fans of the characters that they're getting cartoon versions of them, but I kind of expected Super 7 to do them before NECA. To be honest I didn't know that Antrax was on the cartoon. I do remember scumbug but not Antrax. In any case unlike Ace Duck and Mutagen Man, this one I'M skipping. Not even Joe Biden's too late for the Thunkdertank $1400 will make me buy this set...
(Watch as future me ends up paying scalper prices on eBay in 2022)

I was expecting Krang, and the Rock Soldiers 2 pack... but where are the surprises?
Translation: Where the fuck is

Oh God, did I just spoil NECA's 2022 TMNT Target exclusive 4 pack? Horny Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Sailors... oh Shit! I said the S-word.
Take it away Corey Marshall

No, but seriously, where the fuck is Irma?
I know she's coming... 

No comments:

Post a Comment