Apr 9, 2021

It came from the Toy Chest: 1.21 JIGA WHAT NOW?

 

It's GIGAWATTS with a HARD G like give, not a soft G like ginger. With that out of the way I may begin to review a Back to the Future figure which you must have guessed it's Doctor Emmet Lathrop Brown because I'm talking about gigawatts instead of manure. Had I mentioned manure you would have known that I'm talking about Biff Tannen.
Marty: Doc, I need help and I don't know what to do!
Doc: There is nothing Science can't solve. Remember the time your Mom wanted to have sex with you? Sience fixed that...
Marty: I'd better show you.


If you want to know more about dr. Brown just watch The Back to the Future trilogy but long story short he's the guy who made the time machine out of a DeLorean. Played by Christopher Lloyd in the movie.
Marty: I was in Jennifer's bedroom studying with her for our trigonometry exam. She went to the bathroom and I accidentally dropped my pen. It landed under the bed where I found this!
Doc: MARTY!! THAT DILDO IS WEARING A FEDORA!! 


Articulation 
If you have a Marty McFly figure you can guess how the articulation works on dark brown since they are very similar. In the engineering of the articulation. The only real difference is that Doc Brown has a long coat which impedes some of the leg articulation. Remember that this is a NECA figure and you must go through the rituals before attempting to move the figure in order to avoid breakage. I had to let the figure acclimate to my house's tropical temperature for about three to four days before attempting the rituals.
4.0
Splinter: I kid you not Brown-san, He turns himself into a pickle. He calls himself Pickle Rick... Funniest shit I've ever seen!
Doc: B-b-b-bi-pedal humanoid karateka turtles... a talking rat... I think I'm going to faint.
Marty: Deep breaths, Doc...


Paint and sculpt 
The paint work on the figure is really good that details on this called are impressive they even got the fair in Ducks pant is God and the Band-Aids on one head it's actually impressive. The best part is that the lightness to Christopher Lloyd is incredibly good. I joked about Marty's face not looking like Michael j.fox well I cannot do that with doc because he looks like Christopher Lloyd. Both heads are so expressive that they lend themselves for Action Figure photography. Sadly I'm pretty immature in this department so dick jokes are coming.
5.0
Super Shredder: Prepare to die!!
Doc: You don't scare me, you overgrown grape! I WAS FROZEN TODAY!! And now that I'm thawed, I'm kicking ass and chewing bubblegum... and I'm all out of ass and  bubblegum... so unless you have some Trident gum, your ass is mine!


Accessories 
Here Doc Brown is a bit disappointing. 
He has a second head
A monkey wrench
Goggles
2 hands
3 paper items: blueprint of the courthouse, a drawing of the Flux capacitor and the letter Marty wrote  Doc dying in 1985.
Doc: Great Scott, I'm blind!
Marty: This is heavy, Doc! You being blind is horrible! How will we fix the Time Machine!? 

Honestly I hate paper accessories I feel they are cheap cop out.
4.0
Doc: Why did they made these blueprints upside down?


Overall 
Doc Brown gets a 4.33 as his final score. It's a shame that there is no DeLorean in scale with these figures. It seems I might need to get a bath and hopefully NECA will make a Jennifer figure. (Preferably with a Claudia Wells head and an Elizabeth Shue head)
Marty: I dunno, Doc, I kinda miss the DeLorean...
Doc: This is your fault, Marty! Last time i lent you the DeLorean, you left it on the traintracks of the Eastwood Ravine.
Jennifer: I bet this time machine has the perfect lightning rod to catch my 1.69 jiggly whats.


No comments:

Post a Comment