Apr 27, 2021

You're tearing me apart, NECA!!

 No, they aren't making The Room Ultimate figures... I'd totally buy Johnny and Mark...

They released April O'Neil...

But it was $100 and limited to 2000 pieces... just because of a press pass sogned by Judith Hoag... and was sold out before I woke up (graveyard shifter here)


I missed out on a slightly overpriced April figure... if only there was a more accessible version...


She's $30 and available... and that sounds even worse when said out loud! Sorry, Judith Hoag!!

I pre-ordered this one, obviously!! Hey waitaminute... Where's her raincoat?
What!? The raincoat is part of the 2000 piece Signature Edition!?

Why, NECA, why? YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, NECA!!!

Adding the press pass was a nifty way yo have an "exclusive variation"... but WHY HIDE THE RAINCOAT BEHIND THE 2000 PIECE EXCLUSIVE!?

This is totally going to deter scalpers...
Oh wait, it didn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment