Apr 3, 2021

Space Jam: If Jordan did it, I have to do it...

 The trailer for the official knock-off version of Space Jam is here.


It wasn't good but it wasn't as awful as I expected but don't get me wrong, it was bad, so bad; I'm talkin powerglove levels of bad here! I've watched it three times already and I simply can't find a good thing in it. 

Aside LeFlop James trying to be Jordan, my biggest issues are:

The plot is all about LeBron James. On the real Space Jam the blood was surrounding the Looney Tunes trying to save their world from the monstars so they asked Michael Jordan to help them. Here, on the other hand, the blood surrounds LeBron as he tries to save his son the Looney Tunes are forced upon him because he wants to stack up a team with Superman and other OP characters that Warner owns. See the difference? Also it seems like this movie is trying ridiculously too hard to be cooler and edgier than the first one.

Don't bother watching this turd, seriously. Spend your HBO Max pass watching Mortal Kombat reboot, Godzilla v. Kong, WW84, ZSJL now with even less color instead of this stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment