Apr 19, 2021

Mattel is the new Super7... a Shogun Skeletor rant

 Mattel Creations... the same division that made the Overpriced clear Oranges Skeletor, the Madsucky's Emo I stole Former President Donald J. Trump's Spray tanner He-Man, has a new $300 Skeletor...


According to ToyArk, this Shogun Warriors Skeletor will drop on Friday... and it's $300 of barely poseable 23 inches of faux vintage crap for hipsters. I don't understand why Mattel wastes time on this crap, much less why people buy into it.

But I'm not here to talk about another overpriced nonsensical hipster crap item that is far better suited for Super7 than Mattel...

This oddity right here is the much more interesting item... I don't know if this is an unexplored idea, a Masterverse figure, or whatever. It looks pretty sweet. Even if Incompetent Ruben Martinez made this, it looks pretty good. Something like that is more likely to get my money than a $300 Shogun Warriors Skeletor.


No comments:

Post a Comment