Apr 10, 2021

It came from the Toy Chest: Most excellent actor for totally bogus game

 

Why do I have a Johnny Silverhand figure if I have no intention of playing Unplayable mess 2077? The gym bag with a bomb. No, really that's the reason I got this... totally not to mock CDPROJEKTRED's abysmal failure with CP2077 by making a Sad Keanu meme... 


Who is Johnny Silverhand? 

Apparently, he's an anarchist alarm clock... That's all I know because the game is a fucking unplayable mess...

Articulation:
Johnny Mnemonic Silverhand has standard articulation for Modern McFarlane on his organic parts. The cybernetic arm feels like a late 90s McFarlane toy. I don't know if the arm limitation is toy based or game based because the game is fucking unplayable mess... but you can make the Harold Meme guy. Also, the Zack Snyder of videogames is in this. 
4.0

Paint and sculpt 
Let's get this out of the way:
Is it Keanu or is it Nickelback? Another face sculpt fail by McFarlane... well suited for the failure of CP2077. The rest of the body has lots of Lefty details on it. Unfortunately I cannot judge on accuracy because I'm unable to play the game.
4.5
Geralt: Are you Johnny Silverhand?
JSH: Yeah, Witcher dude!
Geralt: I'm here to give you some stuff that belongs to you.
JSH:That would've been EXCELLENT!! if I wasn't sad.


Accessories 
Gun 
Gym bag bomb
Since I haven't played the game, I cannot comment on the accessories being enough or being lacking all I know is that the gym bag with a bomb is pretty neat!
4.5
Geralt: Let me guess...
Your game is an unplayable mess riddled with bugs.
JSH: There are tons of glitches in the Matrix...
First they were brothers now they are sisters... Whoa...
Geralt: But your game is still an unplayable mess, right?


Overall
Silverhand gets a 4.33 as his final score. Despite not knowing the game's lore and the figure looking more like Nickelback than Keanu, it's a decent figure. Okay I also bought him to make a Sad Keanu joke... not the most righteous reason, but at least I didn't make a Lake House reference...
JSH: Yeah! It's bogus...
Geralt: My game was a glitch filled buggy mess too and people love it, despite of that...
JSH: You mean-
Geralt: Don't get your hopes up, pal... CDPR did eventually patch up the gamebreaking bugs, but my game is still buggy as hell... Playable, but super buggy...

It seems that some places have him at a lower price since the figure was a pegwarmer for quite some time. It's a nice figure, but not worth the full MSRP.
JSH: My game could be playable...



No comments:

Post a Comment