Apr 28, 2021

Super7 TMNT Ultimates wave 5 is on!!

 And it's making it VERY HARD for me to get it...
First, the price tag of $55 per figure is making me a bit picky... I'm torn between getting Leonardo the Sewer Samurai or skipping him. Things were a lot easier when the TMNT were $4.99 (I believe in continental US they were $3.99)

Here's wave 5...
My thoughts:
Curse the $55 price tag... I'm buying 4 for almost the price of 5. 

Leonardo looks amazeballs... oh the Ghost of Tsushima references I could make on his theoretical ICftTC... the climbing cat claws, kunai, banner, oh my!!! I love him, but not $55 love him.

Ray Fillet I had as a kid. As an adult, he doesn't do much for me... he's a cool fogure and I do have a bit of Nostalgic attachment to him... especially teaming up with sewer surfin' Mike. But once again, the $55 price tag is making me recoil with disgust.

Krang is a complete disappointment. Sad part is that I WILL BUY THE RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED DICTATOR FROM DIMENSION X. At best he should be $30 item. But he's super core...

Leatherhead I Gwa-Ran-Tee that I'll get one. Never had him as a kid. The Turtles in Time version by NECA will be my first Leatherhead. Honestly I'm not impressed by this figure since it replicates all the issues from The Playmates figure. Also he looks kind of tiny.

Sadly this will be the first wave where I'll have to pick and choose what I want. The sad part is that the better figures are the ones that I'm going to have to skip because that inferior figures are more important from a Canonical perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment