Apr 15, 2021

Odds and ends: 4/15/21

 Judith Hoag is super excited about becoming an action figure and revealed a bit more of NECA's April O'Neil figure.
Next to Donatello, we can see the head sculpts of both April and Casey. What a nice way to tease the Casey v2 Figure... Also, wasn't Ernie Reyes Jr. the stuntman for Donatello? The plot thickens... 
But there is still a big problem here

The only solution is a NECA Figure and so far that's not happening. So, solve this problem, Vanilla Ice!!

London Tipton is a mom... Brenda Song from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is now a mother with Robot Chicken's Macaulay Culkin. Yay her! I know I had mentioned that Song and Culkin were dating a while back... but my brain erased that info, because the moment I read that Ms. Tipton gave birth to a McCallister spawn my brain reacted like this:

When you hear the name Urkel, what does come to mind?


If you answered Marihuana, then you're correct. Jaleel White, Stefan Urquelle himself is launching a Marihuana product line based on a strain named after Steve Urkel.  

Now all I can picture is getting high with Urkel... They better have some Cheese based edibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment