Apr 13, 2022

Haley Joel Osment saw Gilbert Gottfried

 Mostly known for his parrot-like grating voice, former voice of the Afflac duck, former voice of Iago, the only friend Jafar ever had, but, I remember him from the Problem Child movies.


And yes, I mentioned Haley Joel Osment whose second most popular role has crossed paths with Gilbert Gottfried. Come to think of it, wasn't he in an episode of Hannah Montana?

I knew it... wait... He's shared credits with Both Osments? Wonder what Emily is up to?
I'll do that later, right now I have to rant about the late Gilbert Gottfried. He had been fighting for years against a condition known as type II myotonic dystrophy. It's a muscular condition that causes heart weakness and breathing weakness. It's degenerative, incurable, and thwre is no treatment for it. As always, my condolences to the family and friends.

Also, for those of you who didn't know, his voice isn't his real voice... his real voice is far more terrifyingly normal that it scares me

Wait, Emily Osment was in Young Sheldon? Dammit, now she's no longer my favorite Osment... You won this round Haley Joel... I just hope you didn't sacrifice Iago for Kingdom Hearts 4...

Haley Joel Osment, you've got some 'splaining to do!!

All jokes aside, I hope there isn't an Aladdin level on KH 4 for Gilbert's sake. Looks like I'm going to watch Aladdin later tonight... the good one, not the one with Fresh Cuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment