Apr 13, 2022

Silverhawks wave 3: My wallet takes a break.

 This is due to my self-imposed rule of only getting the Core 5 Silverhawks and Mon*Star.

Copper Kidd seems to be in the same boat as the Thunderkittens and has been delayed.

Mo-Lec-U-Lar looks a bit crappy to be honest... I know he's accurate, but he's definitely NOT a $55 figure... words that could bite me in the ass in 2025.

Mumbo Medium looks nice, if not a bit too small for a character called Mumbo JUMBO.

Hotwing looks fine, but he's not a core Silverhawk. If he was $45, I could do some fancy mathematics and justify his purchase, but at a $60+ tag for a single figure + Shipping, I just can't.

Stargazer almost makes me want to get him. Surprised that Super7 isn't selling a $55 Stargazer desk and chair. Now that's something I would've bought! He said as sarcasm dripped out of his mouth. Right now Stargazer is a BIG Maybe, but not a guaranteed purchase. 

I bet they're saving Kidd for last, which would be a dick move.

No comments:

Post a Comment