Apr 3, 2022

GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition GTA SA: First thoughts.

 Oh shit, here we go again...
The longest and final game on the Trilogy,  GTA San Andreas... the game brings me back to my last year of college... hectic times...so, in order to wind down, I stripped to my underwear and killed hundreds with a double headed dildo. Yes, you can get a double headed dildo from a Police Station... don't  click on the YouTube link, because it's probably age restricted... and not family friendly dayo... 
Right out of the bat,  the Vigilante glitch from SA doesn't work. I already collected the oysters from los Santos. Gonna work on the tags, once I unlock the tagging mission. Again, I'll  focus on story mode, but before I go too deep into each city, I'm trying to do most of the collectibles... but being brutally honest, I'm kinda feeling a bit burned out by GTA...

So, with the burned out feelings put aside, the game feels like the PS3 remaster, which is not a good thing.

Currently fearing:
Wrong side of the tracks
NoE
Supply Lines
Monster
End of the Line

I feel like I'll end up reviewing the game in August if I intend to review it close to the end...

Maybe I'll divide the review by cities and once I reach Las Venturas, do the overall review.... I dunno... but I might have to take a break for a few weeks before playing SA,  because of the burnout...


-2Pac (ft. Pogo) - I Don't Give a Fuck
-The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park
-Black Harmony - Don't Let It Go to Your Head
-Blood Sisters - Ring My Bell
-Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street
-Rhythm Band - Express Yourself
-Fatback Band - Yum Yum (Gimme Some)
-Gap Band - You Dropped a Bomb on Me
-James Brown - Funky President (People It's Bad)
-James Brown - The Payback
-The JB's - The Grunt
-Joe Cocker - Woman to Woman
-N.W.A. - Express Yourself
-Ozzy Osbourne - Hellraiser
-Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
-Roy Ayers - Running Away
-Tom Petty - Runnin' Down a Dream

Now San Andreas got a bigger chunk of songs removed... it stinks. Grove Street Games ruined the mini games. Pool is far worse now.

No comments:

Post a Comment