Apr 20, 2023

Hasbro is teasing another Spider-Man TAS 2 PACK

 It's green and it's gobliny... ues, The green Douchebag is coming... and has a Norman head.


I know what you're thinking:

Big Deal, we've had Plenty of Green Goblins and some already come with Norman Osborn heads... but none of them cone with The animated series Glider... betting Hobgoblin will come soon... I wish he did with the bigass glider...

But a Green Goblin, even with the TAS Glider isn't enough to push me to get this...

Godfuckingdammit! Now I NEED this... hopefully Hasbro will add alternate Hydroclone MJ hands...

GIMME A TAS Peter Parker!!! Striped shirt version preferred. Also

A Legendary Riders Smythe is an obvious item. 
Chameleon...
Wait, I got it!
-Chameleon and Peter Parker 2 pack with removable Chameleon belt to use on Peter (or Chameleon disguised as Peter)
-Morbius and Felicia Hardy 2 pack.
-Tombstone and Joe Robertson 2 pack
-J Jonah Jameson and Spider-man 2 pack

Oh no, I better shut up, my wallet is weeping hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment