Apr 1, 2023

Cooking up some custom TMNT Ultimates...

 I got me a spare Donatello in case Don the Undercover Turtle can't be made and I'm on the hunt for an Undercover Raph head to paint in Donatello colors and obviously a Raph trenchcoat... maybe I should just get the whole figure... I don't intend to make a 100% accurate Don the Undercover Turtle, since I won't tear the soft goods coat or glue the elbow pads over it. Maybe I could cut strips from a purple balloon? This Donatello most likely would lose the strapping on his back that holds the bo staff to make the coat fit better. I'd most likely use a Foot Soldier Knife and slip it under his chest strap. We have the suitcase and pizza... the revolver could potentially get a Bang! Flag added to it. The only difficult item would be the mask... that would require sculpting material and maybe even requiring using the second UC Raph head... (If I'm able to get UC Raph, I wanna save one head as Raph and make the other into Don... just in case.) I could use one of the Donatello heads and sculpt the mask over it? Would have to look for lighter sculpting materials...

But what about the spare Raphael body?

That's a good question. I was thinking of getting some sculpting material, a spare Raph head to sculpt a helmet over it and most likely make a "Vintagized" Nightwatcher... or maybe something else. Not entirely sure yet...

The idea is mainly that IF Don the Undercover Turtle gets made, I could still have a UC Raph head that I can attach to a spare Raph body... since the Raph most likely turning into Nightwatcher most likely won't be able to return to Raphael. The mostly vanilla Don body would be turned into a custom Don if an official Don the UCT is made... 

No... I am in no way thinking of getting SD Don hands in order to have Donatello pointing and wearing a Phoenix Wright costume... 2k3 Donatello was the voice of Phoenix Wright in MvC3.

No comments:

Post a Comment