Aug 18, 2019

He-Man, the Netflix series... this is a thing.

This is why Noelle Stevenson's pop cultural appropriations of She-Ra is not allowed to tell you the truth about Adora's origin. A He-Man...
And apparently I have an action figure of the Showrunner... No, it's not Toygooroo!
Yes, it's Kevin Smith from The infamous Spider-Man and Black Cat mini series: The Evil that Men Do.
 I could make a reference on on how Kevin Smith had a horrible scheduling with the series where he got it delayed for years and was a total CUNT about it, then he turned the miniseries into an anti-rape PSA. But here at the house of rants we always take the high road and we're not going to make fun of his no longer fat ass needing a safe space for being a total CUNT. But yeah, Kevin Smith as in Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and Dogma fame is the showrunner for the Netflix He-Man series...

An anime? Oh... I can almost hear the reactions.
It's not Western Animation...
AnImE
Supposedly is the same studio that did Castlevania.  personally I'd rather have an anime than calarts art-style or TumblrTard art-style.
Wait, what? A sequel to FILMATION? Okay, now I'm interested. A Teela-centric story?  Take it away Mr. Joestar!

Now that we got that out of the way, let me elaborate.
I don't mind so much that dealer has a quest of Discovery to understand her lineage as the future sorceress of Grayskull. What worries me is that He-Man might become a side character in this show.

That's the only good thing revealed at Power-Con.
The rest was: SURPRISE! MOTUC IS DEAD! More Oranges crap, More MotuWWE crap, and the weird failed MOTU MINIS will get retail release as $5 bilnd box items.

It almost seems as if Mattel is allergic to my money!

No comments:

Post a Comment